PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Exercisers??

Peggy
02-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Happy Valentine's Day, Ladies!:D

I started the day with 35 minutes on the Nordic Track. I'm sure I will be eating something decadent this evening so had to get some exercise in.:o

Anyone else?

Peggy

Melman
02-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Happy Valentine's Day! Good idea to start the day with the Nordic Track, Peggy. I visited the gym this evening for cardio. I sort of thought it wouldn't be quite so busy. That was not an accurate guess! I ended up on the "Wave" machine. I have no idea how many minutes I did though...I set it for 30 and started reading a magazine. Everytime I checked the time, it was like it had reset itself. I think I was between 30-40 minutes. Note to self, don't ever get on that machine. :D

Anyone else get a chance to work out today?

cookinator
02-14-2007, 09:56 PM
Hi Guys!

I was going to make a cheesecake, but my DH offered to make dinner, so I took the chance to take a 2 hour walk down to the beach to see the sun set. I enjoyed watching a sky-writer scroll 'will you Marry Me' across the blue sky. On the beach were little clusters of couples wrapped in each others arms watching the sun set. Very cute. I can say there was definately love in the air here in Southern California! Happy Valentine's Day!
By the way, I had a piece of candy and will make the cheesecake tomorrow.;)

Kathy B
02-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Good jobs, ladies! What a nice walk on the beach you had Cookinator....sounds really pretty and relaxing. :)

I did some weights this morning while watching 24 with DS (snow day #2!). I should have done some cardio too, because the pastries DH brought home for Valentines Day supper were delicious, but definitely requiring cardio as payback! ;)

Hope you all had a great Valentine's celebration as well!

Minky
02-15-2007, 07:09 AM
Late post -
Sounds like a good Valentine's Day all around! I went to kickboxing class yesterday. I'm about to throw in my Pilates DVD before meeting a friend for coffee, but I'll post that on today's thread:)

Sheila