PDA

View Full Version : Houstonians...Where to get a Kitchen Aid Mixer repaired/serviced?

Terri_A
07-08-2007, 09:12 PM
I apologize if I'm posting this is the wrong place, but since it has to do with an appliance, I thought it'd be okay here.

Kitchen Aid's website lists the closest place for a repair as Dallas! Anyone know of a place here in Houston? Mine is fine...but my friend's in leaking oil!!!

Thanks for your help!

Marsha
07-11-2007, 08:05 PM
I took my Kitchen Aid Mixer here for repair when the motor conked out and was pleased with the results. That WAS 7 years ago.....but they still got a good review on the web. You might google it to check the review.

I have used them in the past for other repairs/replacement of parts and have always been pleased.

Brand Appliance Service Center Incorporated
(713) 782-8910
5727 Richmond Ave
Houston, Texas 77057

luv2cook
07-11-2007, 08:09 PM
well, when I wanted to get my mixer repaired, I was told I would have to send it to San Antonio!

Beth
07-11-2007, 08:22 PM
I've been to Brand Appliance to get a missing part and it appears to be about the only game in town. If they don't repair KA, then it might mean shipping to SA or Dallas. I hate to think what it costs to ship it, but my KA and my espresso maker are probably the only appliaces that would be worth considering it for.

Terri_A
07-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks All - I will pass this information along to my friend!