PDA

View Full Version : Bruce fans in the Jersey area!

lindrusso
09-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Don't know if you saw this, but tickets go on sale for East Rutherford on Monday morning!

I so want to see him this time around, but concerts are usually weeknights and I'm not sure we can swing that. And at least one of the boys won't want to be left behind. It's expensive, but I would consider taking them - seeing Bruce with the E-Street band would be an AMAZING first concert for them to see!

How I'll ever get my hands on any tickets, I have no idea........ :rolleyes:

My BIL is a mortgage broker and does some business with some pretty high profile people in the Philly area......hmmmmmm...........

lindrusso
09-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Crap. Philly tickets went on sale this morning.

Not like I would have ever actually gotten my hands on any, but still - I would have liked to try! :(

There's still Pittsburgh............ :)

RecipeGirl
09-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Or the Hollywood Bowl in LA! That's where we're going to see Springsteen. Just paid for the tix yesterday. I don't think that location has officially been "announced" yet, but we know an insider in the industry and he already got us tickets! So excited... I've never seen him in concert. I figured that we couldn't pass it up. Especially since he's not getting any younger!

lindrusso
09-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Jealous! :)

I went to tickemaster, but they don't even list Philly anywhere. Maybe that's because it's sold out, but I thought they'd still at least have the dates up there.

I remember in the 80s when he would sell out multiple shows in less than an hour!

I can keep dreaming, I guess.......... ;)

BucknellAlum
09-08-2007, 02:13 PM
I think they will be adding another philly show. All the insiders/blogs have reported that the Wachovia center has penciled in a concert for the next night after his Philly gig.

I think Philly and NJ are the best places to see Bruce!

lindrusso
09-08-2007, 02:59 PM
I think Philly and NJ are the best places to see Bruce!

Yeah, but I'd see him anywhere!

I've seen him at Giant Stadium, The Spectrum, at MSG and in Saratoga Springs, NY. Seems like there was one other place too........

luvItalian
09-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Ok everyone ready to be jealous!!! I met Bruce this summer at a race. He was so nice and down to earth. He was hanging with his family and friends, while his son & nephew competed in the race. My DH told him I was too nervous to met him, so Bruce came up and introduced himself to me!

Anyway, tried to get tickets this morning for Hartford. Went on sale at 10:00 and sold out by 10:03. Ticket brokers got all seats and the rates are already at $500. a ticket.... that stinks for the regular people of the world.