PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout them Broncos!

Robyn1007
09-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Hey Ham, guess round one goes to us huh? ;):p:D

Sorry, after a stressful weekend of hurricane watching and being the only source of info for my mom I needed a little lighthearted good news!

luvtocook
09-14-2008, 06:13 PM
Great game!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Linda

Hammster
09-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Hey Ham, guess round one goes to us huh? ;):p:D

Sorry, after a stressful weekend of hurricane watching and being the only source of info for my mom I needed a little lighthearted good news!

LOL, guess so. Hope you enjoyed the early Christmas gift. ;)

Those Chargers.....Grrrrrr

Robyn1007
09-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Ya know I luv ya! Like I said, round one...

Laura
09-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Well you have to admit you had some help with that call in the first quarter and the one in the last.

That said, if the Chargers don't find someone to replace Merriman, their defense won't be able to stop anyone regardless of bad calls.

Robyn1007
09-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Honestly, since I've been focused on feeding info to mom in Houston I didn't watch a lot of the game so I missed that call although I'd heard something about it briefly.

Peweh
09-14-2008, 09:31 PM
You know you are a CLBB addict when you see the end of a game like that and remark to your DH "I wonder how Hammster is taking this loss??" :rolleyes:

DH was like "WHO?!?!?

Robyn1007
09-14-2008, 09:35 PM
You know you are a CLBB addict when you see the end of a game like that and remark to your DH "I wonder how Hammster is taking this loss??" :rolleyes:

DH was like "WHO?!?!?

Ahahahaha! :p:p:p

Peweh
09-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Ahahahaha! :p:p:p

I gave him my standard "It's a CLBB thang, you wouldn't understand..." :D He nodded and went back to his beer. :p

Robyn1007
09-14-2008, 09:43 PM
I gave him my standard "It's a CLBB thang, you wouldn't understand..." :D He nodded and went back to his beer. :p

So long is it was good beer then no harm done. :D

Hammster
09-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Ya know I luv ya! Like I said, round one...
Same here. It was a pretty wild game.

Well you have to admit you had some help with that call in the first quarter and the one in the last.

That said, if the Chargers don't find someone to replace Merriman, their defense won't be able to stop anyone regardless of bad calls.

Man, that defense is way too soft. Yeesh, they have got to step up. Yeah there were a couple of bad calls, but they shouldn't rely on getting wins because of good or bad calls. They really have to step it up.

DH was like "WHO?!?!?

This is too hilarious. I read this to DW and she cracked up too. Thanks.

Peweh
09-14-2008, 10:00 PM
This is too hilarious. I read this to DW and she cracked up too. Thanks.

No problem, Hamm. As payback for the comic relief you and DW can just take me along on your next French Laundry outing, LOL. :D

Hammster
09-14-2008, 10:06 PM
No problem, Hamm. As payback for the comic relief you and DW can just take me along on your next French Laundry outing, LOL. :D

Hmmm, DW says she wouldn't go back. Her palate isn't "advanced" enough she says. I may just need a date for the next visit. ;) LOL.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Bronco bragging. :D

Robyn1007
09-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Man, that defense is way too soft. Yeesh, they have got to step up. Yeah there were a couple of bad calls, but they shouldn't rely on getting wins because of good or bad calls. They really have to step it up.

This applies to both teams!

MaryH
09-15-2008, 07:25 AM
And here I was hoping they would let N. Kaeding try for a REALLY long field goal. :p:D (Course the fact that I have him on my fantasy team would have nothing to do with that. :D But I also have Scheffler, so over all, all was good.) But I have to say, the official blew that call big time.

Kate B
09-15-2008, 08:19 AM
A fellow huge DB fan chiming in... tough win on a call like that, but I'll take it and figure it will all even out by the end of the season, right?

Cutler's looking pretty good (except for that pesky INT).

Kate

tperes
09-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Another Bronco's fan here....what a fun game!

Go Cutler!