PDA

View Full Version : King Arthur - Free shipping today only!

KimKelly
12-09-2008, 11:41 AM
I just got an email that has free shipping for any size order today only! Just wanted to pass that on...

It says free shipping will automatically be applied to all ground shipping purchases for today, December 9th, 2008.

pharmarepgirl
12-09-2008, 12:00 PM
I just tried to order and they still showed shipping charges. Is there a special code to use to get the free shipping?

Beth G.
12-09-2008, 12:01 PM
I got this email too but I had to call and get the shipping waived - it wasn't working properly on the website this morning. Got a few dutch cocoas to stock my pantry!

jessicacoy
12-09-2008, 12:50 PM
I got this email too but I had to call and get the shipping waived - it wasn't working properly on the website this morning. Got a few dutch cocoas to stock my pantry!

That's good info! Thanks!! I got the email this morning too and have been trying to convince myself that I don't *need* anything! Having to call in to get the shipping waived just might be enough of a deterrent for me!

SandyM
12-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Yay Kim! Thanks so much for the heads up - I was just thinking I should order parchment paper. Of course I threw in a few more things. ;)

KimKelly
12-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Here is the info at the bottom of the email:

This offer only applies to free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States. If you select express shipping options additional charges will apply. Free ground shipping will automatically be applied during checkout. Offer is only redeemable online by using the attached links. Offer cannot be sold, auctioned, transferred, or combined with any other offer, and is void if altered or reproduced. Offer cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Not valid at The Baker's Store. This offer is valid only on 12/9/2008, until midnight Eastern Standard Time.

Hope that helps!!! I didn't actually "need" anything, so I didn't actually try it...