PDA

View Full Version : Getting Food For Pennies on the Dollar!

alicemunson
12-27-2008, 06:02 PM
I had to take a moment to share this with you. I am addicted to cooking. It is my passion. I own every pot and utensil you can imagine so I was amazed this Christmas to receive a precious gift from my Aunt. In fact every cook and person should have this. My Aunt gave me a membership to http://usafooddiscounts.com using this amazing program I was able to buy $ 197.79 worth of groceries last night and only had to pay

$ 26.33. What an amazingly valuable program this is.

Happy Cooking!

Alice

LA98
12-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Reported...

Jazzmatazz49
12-27-2008, 07:21 PM
What an amazingly transparent first post!

sneezles
12-27-2008, 08:38 PM
What an amazingly transparent first post!

Seems she didn't have trouble signing in!:rolleyes:

ClaraB
12-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Thanks so much for the link - I'll be sure to use it to get me some Spam :D....

Jazzmatazz49
12-28-2008, 08:13 AM
What strikes me is that I posted something on the black-eyed pea thread with a link to a recipe. I got a message that the moderator would have to approve it. I guess it didn't get approved, or at least not yet! Funny.:confused:

sneezles
12-28-2008, 08:25 AM
What strikes me is that I posted something on the black-eyed pea thread with a link to a recipe. I got a message that the moderator would have to approve it. I guess it didn't get approved, or at least not yet! Funny.:confused:

That's one of the random gremlin thingies going on since the switch. There is an email address on the Tech Support Board (https://community.cookinglight.com/showthread.php?t=124434) that you can use to report the inability to post links (it shouldn't be happening but as with the cursor and other quirks it's taking time to work out).

Robyn1007
12-28-2008, 08:59 AM
That's one of the random gremlin thingies going on since the switch. There is an email address on the Tech Support Board (https://community.cookinglight.com/showthread.php?t=124434) that you can use to report the inability to post links (it shouldn't be happening but as with the cursor and other quirks it's taking time to work out).

Unfortunately though they aren't approving any of the posts, even though I've emailed about the ones I've posted. :rolleyes:

sneezles
12-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Unfortunately though they aren't approving any of the posts, even though I've emailed about the ones I've posted. :rolleyes:

Well, cr@p! That's just way too close to the way the SL BB is run!:(

ADM
12-28-2008, 02:46 PM
If they say they aren't approving any posted links, I wonder how the alicemunson link got overlooked? Our BB members post links to recipes while she posted a link to spam! (Obviously some of our BB members are able to post links though!)

Gumbeaux
12-28-2008, 05:15 PM
In a little more than twelve hours, we will find that Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. ;)

Heatherlst
12-29-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm new here (I came to look for recipes that match healthy with frugal) but I can tell you that you shouldn't ever pay for coupon information. There's just too many blogs and boards that give it for free. Savings are real--just not that site. I've seen dozens of similar messages on other boards.

Now, off to find healthy recipes for under $5 a meal.