PDA

View Full Version : Indi Custom Jeans

Robyn1007
12-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Has anyone used these? www.indicustom.com

Today's Groupon is for these and I'm seriously tempted to do it. It's $85 for the jeans when they're normally $155. Jean shopping for me is usually miserable but this seems like it might get me a great pair of jeans. But I'm a bit skeptical so I was hoping to hear from someone who had used them.

sfarler
12-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Robyn, I haven't tried these jeans, but I'm glad you posted the site. I'm very curious as to what others may say. They ask all the right questions about the fit of the jean. I'd be willing to spend $155 if I got a pair of jeans that fit just right. Hope someone will give this company a thumbs up.

Thanks for posting.

SusanMac
12-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Very interesting! Thx for posting. I'm another one who would be skeptical about buying jeans online. Jeans are just soooooo hard to fit!

I honestly would never be willing to pay $155 for jeans. I think jean prices have gotten totally out of hand for absolutely no good reason. It's all positioning/marketing with no value. $85 is doable, but probably my upper end.

I'll be watching this thread, too, to see if anyone has a good rec.

catharine
12-02-2010, 09:51 AM
This sounds really interesting. I hope you get an answer. My favorite jeans just developed holes (strangely, in the inner thigh area) and I had to let them go. Life is just not the same without them...