PDA

View Full Version : Daylight Saving Time!!

AndreaU
10-23-2001, 04:28 PM
Just wanted to prepare everyone for this weekend... don't forget to "Fall Back" an hour Saturday night/Sunday morning (10/28). :)

Gail
10-23-2001, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the reminder, although I suspect that after a bit of wine Saturday night, the "falling back" part will come easily! :p

Meg O'C
10-23-2001, 04:35 PM
Thanks Andrea. Although I hate to "lose" the hour of daylight, I love getting an extra hour of sleep that night . . . and it's always easier to get up on the Monday morning after the fall back. I love getting the extra hour of daylight in the spring but I always struggle to adjust to that change more so than I do with the change in the fall!

Peeps
10-23-2001, 05:34 PM
One of my favorite days of the year! What could be better than a whole extra hour to sleep in?! Thanks for reminding me - I will be smiling all week knowing that an extra hour can be dreamt away Saturday night.
And yes, I hate that it gets dark earlier but its already dark when I leave work so its not much of a difference for me really.

BosunsWife
10-23-2001, 06:24 PM
We don't change here, but thanks for the reminder. It makes my phone calls to DH's parents on the East Coast a bit easier now that it will be five hours instead of six. My parents are West Coast so its not to big of a change, only two hours.

HARRYET
10-23-2001, 08:56 PM
I'm with you bosunswife!

We don't change here either, but it makes calling my realitives on the east coast a little easier!

Thanks for the reminder though Andrea. I forgot about the change, now I can call my mom earlier in the afternoons! Yeah!

Ann :)

mb
10-23-2001, 09:18 PM
thanks for the reminder! i totally forgot! we are going to be on vacation this weekend, so i guess that means we get an extra hour of fun and relaxation!!! :D