PDA

View Full Version : KellyLeGard became KelLeg, FYI

KelLeg
10-24-2001, 02:48 PM
Just thought I'd let you know I'm the same old person, KellyLeGard, I just changed my moniker to KelLeg.

GayeC
10-24-2001, 03:10 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I for one would not have been smart enough to figure it out!

Gaye

Little Bit
10-24-2001, 03:20 PM
I didn't realize we could change our usernames! Cool!
Ya learn something new every day. :)

funnybone
10-24-2001, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by KelLeg
Just thought I'd let you know I'm the same old person, KellyLeGard, I just changed my moniker to KelLeg.

How did you do that and still keep your posts? I thought you just re-registered, but then I saw you were with 90 something posts. Hmm, what would I change to:

funny bone
fun ny bone (if I ever move to NY)
fun knee bone

LOL - I think I should stay who I am (could get carried away with the names)

KelLeg
10-24-2001, 07:36 PM
I had to e-mail cookinglight.com and they changed the name for me. That is the only way to do it without re-registering apparently! I needed to change it b/c my DH is a little paranoid about having my name anywhere. When I saw that someone from the board was quoted in the Nov. CL issue, I figured that if for some reason they ever quoted me, he would freak out! Anyway, KelLeg is a little catchier!

kima
10-24-2001, 07:44 PM
Hey Kelly- your reasons make alot of sense- but I hope this doesn't start a treand!! As far as I am concerned those are your real names- and if I ever meet you in real life that's what I'd call you.
Hi Laughsand laughs meet my friend Luv to Cook. And gosh there is my ole buddy Little Bit- and I am crazy Kima!:D