PDA

View Full Version : Deedy's Cranberry Chutney

Varaile
11-27-2001, 12:46 PM
My thanks goes out to Deedy for recommending this recipe! She posted it on page 2 of the Fav. Cranberry Recipes and it is awsome!

I made it Thursday morning and chilled it down before dinner at 1:00. It was delicious and prep was a snap! I served it in two "gravy bowls" and the presentation was a eye catcher! Those who tried it all thought it was very good (I had a few non-cranberry lovers in the house). :rolleyes: I also didn't add the Grand Mariner (didn't have any).

As was posted in the other thread, this dish would go great with pork, beef or poultry! My mum and I are already thinking of having this at the next holiday function and serving it with a beef tenderloin and a pork tenderloin. :D

Deedy
11-27-2001, 06:06 PM
I'm so glad you liked the chutney!! I made an extra recipe and froze it for company coming this weekend. It's delicious with beef, lamb or chicken. I'm thinking of making a rack of lamb and plan on serving it with this. Everytime I make this I get raves. DS won't eat cranberry sauce but loves this. (go figure!)