PDA

View Full Version : Stressed? Dieting? Overworked?

MKSquared
04-26-2002, 12:24 PM
This is such a FUN website ... I thought I'd share this with everyone. It's well-designed and VERY frank. :) Have fun.
http://www.poundy.com/

Peggy C.
04-26-2002, 02:42 PM
That was actually pretty funny and I can relate, because when I'm at home I swear like a sailor! (Oh, but that isn't what the site is about) No one ever believes it, but I do, I think it's from sitting at this desk all prim and proper for 45 hours a week! Sometimes I'm afraid to scratch my nose!

slknight
04-26-2002, 02:53 PM
Thanks for pointing out this site. It's quite funny. I was really enjoying it, and then realized that it's part of the same "group" as Tomato Nation and Television Without Pity - 2 sites that I also love.

valchemist
04-26-2002, 03:42 PM
I clicked around the site for a while and...

I don't get it.:o

Am I missing something?:confused:

what is the purpose? not criticizing it or anything. I just don't really get it. maybe I will go back and click around some more and try to answer my own question.

bye for now...

valchemist
04-26-2002, 03:50 PM
ok. I guess I kind of get it. people put their weight loss journals online so others can read them and be inspired or at least feel like they are not alone.

this particular website has lots of good weight loss links and links to "good" journals.

it is a well done website.

the only thing that still puzzles me:
why would you want to buy a poundy coffee mug? or mousepad?
hmmm...

val