PDA

View Full Version : It would be nice. . . .

lisalee
05-10-2002, 03:22 PM
It would be nice if something could be done to allow a user to go back to the topic list without always having to go back to the front page and then clicking on "view new posts". It is annoying to be reading a post and then have to go back through all the steps again to look at another post. Isn't there a way to take you back to where you where?
Thanks!

Grace
05-10-2002, 03:36 PM
I just use my back button to get back to the list of threads. If I want to see the new threads, I just click on the refresh button at the top of the screen (on your browser), or I hit F5 on my keyboard (also refresh). Hope that helps.

Gail
05-10-2002, 08:34 PM
Though more often than not I tend to use the method Grace explained, another way is to right-click the name of the thread and select "open link in new window." That way, when you're done reading, simply close the window and you're main on the list of active threads again.

lisas3575
06-17-2002, 06:46 PM
I also use the breadcrumbs along the top that look like "Cooking Light Community > Tech Support > Bulletin Board Tech Support > It would be nice. . . ." they are clickable and can get you back to where you started.

Also, try using the "forum jump" button in the lower left hand corner at the very bottom. :cool: