PDA

View Full Version : CL Superfast

valchemist
05-21-2002, 04:58 AM
Does anyone have a CL Superfast edition that they are willing to sell to me?

I have seen so many references to it on these boards and I never was able to get a copy for myself. :(

I'd be forever in your debt if you could help me.

val

Natasha
05-21-2002, 08:07 AM
Hey Val,

I posted this on the Great Food board as well under the Superfast thread, and didn't know if you'd check there, so ...

According to Adele (yorkshirepud), the Superfast issue is still on newsstands here in Canada. If this is so, and you still want a copy, let me know and I'll do my best to get one for you. :) I hadn't realized it might still be around in Canada until Adele mentioned it on the other thread. Sounds as if you'd like the magazine in its entirety if possible.

Natasha

valchemist
05-21-2002, 08:25 AM
I replied on the other thread...
thanks!

If anyone has an old one they want to sell me to prevent natasha from having to go out of her way, which I do not want her to do, then I would still be interested!

linsleyd
05-21-2002, 09:38 AM
Val,
If all else fails in Canada, I believe they are still here in PA. Let me know!

valchemist
05-21-2002, 10:12 AM
linsleyd,

they are still there?
on the other thread, Linda in MO said they were long gone.
guess it depends on where you live.

I think I will try to contact CL, as linda suggested.

I don't want anyone to have to run out to buy me a new one, but if someone has an old one kicking around, that's another story.

thanks for offering. maybe if I get desperate you will hear from me.

val

Natasha
05-21-2002, 05:29 PM
None around that I could find...sorry, Val! Hopefully someone will part with an old one, or at least photocopy the magazine for you (even if then the photos wont be as nice, I guess...you would at least have the recipes)!

Natasha

LaraW
05-21-2002, 05:39 PM
I have this supplement. I'd be happy to copy it for you if you'd like and mail it.

Lara

valchemist
05-21-2002, 06:07 PM
Lara,

how nice of you. but I am all set. a fellow bb'er came to the rescue. by the way, one of your DH bday planning threads popped up to the top so that made me wonder...how did the dinner go? how was the albino pie? maybe I will post over on the food board.

val

LaraW
05-22-2002, 09:49 AM
Val, I posted a review of my dinner on the other board. I wasn't on teh computer last night at all due to a big fiasco at Home Depot.

Lara