PDA

View Full Version : restaurants suggestions for Savannah, GA

CeeCee
07-02-2002, 07:20 PM
Hi all, DH and I are spending a long weekend in Savannah this upcoming weekend and thought I'd ask for some restaurant recommendations.

Thanks.

Abby
07-03-2002, 08:48 AM
CeeCee - Try this thread:

http://community.cookinglight.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22570&highlight=savannah

It has suggestions as well as a link to another Savannah thread. :)

caregiver50
07-03-2002, 10:02 AM
Elizabeth's on 37th is supposed to be really great, but I have not eaten there. I'm at Hilton Head right now, if you want to come over here (it's only a short drive) let me know and I'll tell you where to eat here.

Heidi
07-10-2002, 08:34 PM
CeeCee, I wish I'd seen this before I left for vacation on the 2nd! We're pretty new to the area and are anxious to try out more of the restaurants here. I've also heard from several people that Elizabeth's on 37 is really good.

So, may I ask, where did you eat?

CeeCee
07-10-2002, 08:50 PM
We had a couple of great dinners; one was "Bistro Savannah" which is right beside "The Lady and Sons" which was always crowded and the other was at "IL Pasticcio" on Broughton. We heard the "Old Pink House" and "Elizabeth's on 37th St" are also very good. We were quite pleased with the two we tried. One thing I did not do but wanted to was visit the Southern Living Idea House, so we're going back for just one day so we can do that. If you get a chance it is a fun thing to do; we visited the one in Tampa last year and really enjoyed seeing it.