PDA

View Full Version : New gadget!

tbear1923
08-14-2002, 08:40 AM
Has anyone heard of the KitchenArt salt and pepper measurers? I bought them a bit ago and LOVE them. They look like shakers but instead you can "dial" or turn the top to:
PINCH
1/8 TSP
1/4 TSP

then push down on the top and it measures out exactly the amount you need! No more rummaging for the measuring spoons you just dial and push. It is so neat and handy. I ended up buying my mom a set. I got mine at TJMaxx for a couple bucks.

Just wanted to pass this on since I know there are so many other gadget freaks out there like me:p

Oh, KitchenArt also makes the TSP/TBS (single spoon that adjusts) that is decent - not as good as pampered chef but close call.
Their adjustable measuring cup (along w/ pampered chef) is not worth spending a dime on....

lovemybeetle
08-14-2002, 09:08 AM
I also love the idea of this! I have a whole spice rack that has spice holders that you can spoon, shake, or twist out in 1/4 tsp. intervals. It's on a spinning rack and you can stack them together to make a 2 or 3 tiered spice rack. Great for those of us who are spatially impared and don't feel comfortable eyeing measurements!