PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in starting a Northern Virginia supper club?

Sonjjeanne
09-04-2002, 10:55 AM
I live in Falls Church and would like to start a club.

Thanks!
Sonja

shrewsx2
09-05-2002, 05:38 AM
I am interested in joining a supper club in the Northern VA area. Please let me know what I need to do to join one. I live in Gainesville, VA just past Manassas on I-66.:cool:

valeriek
09-05-2002, 06:47 AM
I'm also interested in a norhtern VA club. I just moved to Fairfax, and can drive anywhere in northern VA. I know of two trying to get off the ground in this area, so I don't know if they need new members or if we should forge alone to start a group. Any thoughts from those in northern VA?

Rachel S.
09-11-2002, 10:05 AM
I would love to join a Supper Club. I live in Fairfax, but anywhere in the Northern VA area is fine with me. Has anyone set a date and time for the first meeting?

ArleneG
09-11-2002, 08:54 PM
Am also very interested in starting a Supper Club--I had responded to one posting regarding an upcoming (15 September) meeting in Shirlington but somehow, "lost" the threads, etc in addition to the user stating in a message that that meeting was now "maxed" out. Sooo, is anyone still available/not committed to any of the postings seeking members or seeking to start a Club??? If you're available would you please reply to my posting with some dates/times/potential locations that will work for an intial "let's get a Club going" meeting???? Or, if you're getting something going and still looking for members, would you please let me know. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!