PDA

View Full Version : Great Gift Idea for the Handyperson in Your Life

Jessica
12-15-2002, 07:13 PM
I was at my father's house this weekend and he and my stepmother played this hysterical CD. It features Christmas music played on powertools and some hand tools.

Yours for only $12 plus shipping.

http://www.gourd.com/amainframe.html

Natasha3
12-15-2002, 07:21 PM
Jessica,

Oh, no. This is too funny! :D I have to hear a clip of this. My fiance and I are always joking about power tools and the "cool noises" they make. (I always counter by saying that many kitchen tools make cool noises too!) I think he - and I and some of our zany friends - could get a real laugh out of this.

Natasha :D

HejazSunKat
12-15-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Jessica
It features Christmas music played on powertools and some hand tools.

How bored would you have to be to resort to doing this for entertainment? :D Very cute idea, thanks Jessica.

lhall
12-16-2002, 07:12 AM
I have Bob River's Twisted Christmason CD. It features O Christmas Tree done with a chainsaw!

Leigh

JHolcomb
12-16-2002, 01:01 PM
Both my boss and I own this (no, I don't work in a hardware store). I got it one Christmas when I worked in public radio (it was sent to us as a promo and seeing as how I was the only person who wanted it, I got it). I also own Mary Schneider, Australia's Queen of Yodeling Yodels the Classics. Both will be played at our Christmas party this week (archaeologists are a strange, strange bunch :D).