PDA

View Full Version : Steak Delivered?

Kuvy
04-08-2003, 12:29 PM
We just spent the weekend at our friends' house in Aspen and want to send a special thank you. They love Angus steak. I know there's places that will ship live lobsters, etc, does anyone know of a company that does the same with raw steaks?

TIA!:)

slknight
04-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Omaha Steaks (http://www.omahasteaks.com)

Yummy, yummy.:)

Kuvy
04-08-2003, 12:57 PM
Amazing!
I had a question, posted it, and now half-an-hour later I have steaks whizzing their way across America.

Thanks slknight!
:D

slknight
04-08-2003, 01:24 PM
You're welcome! Glad I could be of assistance. We've gotten Omaha Steaks as gifts before and really enjoyed them.

CHRIST1NE
04-08-2003, 01:46 PM
I've had both Omaha Steaks and Kansas City Steaks and must say I liked the Kansas City ones better. They had much less fat and looked better overall. Speaking of Kansas City, it's almost time to place my summer order.... we grill out every weekend all summer long :)

OOps, I just realized you have already ordered your steaks.... I hope you enjoy them -- either place is much better than what you can get in a grocery store.

Melman
04-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Kuvy, Just to let you know, Susan is the queen of the bb (in my eyes) with quick responses! I asked about a particular set of Hallmark snowmen ornaments a couple of Christmas's ago. She had the ornaments on hold for me at a shop in Kennebunk, ME within about 7 minutes of when I posted my question. Susan is my hero! :D :D :D :D

slknight
04-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Melman
Kuvy, Just to let you know, Susan is the queen of the bb (in my eyes) with quick responses! I asked about a particular set of Hallmark snowmen ornaments a couple of Christmas's ago. She had the ornaments on hold for me at a shop in Kennebunk, ME within about 7 minutes of when I posted my question. Susan is my hero! :D :D :D :D

:o :o :o :o

Oh, geez; I'm so embarassed. This really makes me look like I have no life!;) I guess I just need to make sure my boss never reads this; he'll wonder if I do any work!:p

Hoosier65
04-08-2003, 03:18 PM
DODGE CITY STEAKS are very good also. They are dry aged (I know that has been discused on this BB before.)We first heard about them on "Food Finds" on Food TV. Very tender and tasty.

http://www.dodgecitysteak.net/Index.asp?

Melman
04-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Now, Susan, please don't be embarrassed! I consider it to be EXTREMELY helpful!!!!! :D :D :D

(And ditto about the boss. :o )

britneyelise
04-08-2003, 06:23 PM
Just putting in a late thumbs up for Kansas City Steaks . They have ones that are cerified by the American Heart Association that are really good and perfectly proportioned to cookinglight recipes. We order from them via QVC quite frequently.