PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day gift ideas

kwormann
04-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Ok, All my internet shopping favs got lost. I need ideas for net shopping for mothers day...**DISCLAIMER** We dont spend very much for this holiday

stefania4
04-08-2003, 07:14 PM
I gave my Mom a gift certificate for a manicure one year - it's something she doesn't usually treat herself to. She loved it!

pugmu71
04-08-2003, 07:44 PM
Kim,
I know your disclaimer said you prefer not to spend tons of money on mother's day gifts, but RedEnvelope.com usually has some interesting, one of a kind type gifts. My daughter and son-in-law gave me a dainty pearl bracelet with a dangling red Murano glass heart from RedEnvelope. I believe it was under $50. I think there are gifts from around $20 and up. Hope this helps.

HejazSunKat
04-09-2003, 03:04 AM
Well, flowers are always nice and appreciated. I've had great luck with 1800Flowers.com. I've been told by the recipients that the bouquets have been beautiful. I also use Amazon alot for CD's and books and Giftcertificates.com if I'm totally clueless! They have something called a 'Super Certificate' where the recipient can choose at what store or restaurant they'd like to spend the gift.