PDA

View Full Version : 15 Lemon Zest Luna Bars for $9.99 on Amazon!

lindrusso
12-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Even with shipping, it comes to about $16 which is still much cheaper than I can get them around here. And if you order 3 boxes, it would be free shipping! :D I think I'll order some for the kids - they love them but at $1.69 a bar at Meijer, I don't let them eat them as often as I'd like. However, I did find that Walmart is now carrying them for $1.19 - much better.

Whoops - forgot to add that these are part of the bottom of the page one day specials. :)

Beth
12-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Target also carries them, but in limited flavors. They used to be 97 cents, but the price seems to fluctuate. Lemon is one of my favorites.

Have you seen their new flavors? I recently tried Dulce le Leche-- a bit too sweet on its own. Might have been better with a cup of coffee. I also got a caramel apple to try. I wish I could get my kids to eat them.

lindrusso
12-10-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Beth
Target also carries them, but in limited flavors. They used to be 97 cents, but the price seems to fluctuate. Lemon is one of my favorites.

Have you seen their new flavors? I recently tried Dulce le Leche-- a bit too sweet on its own. Might have been better with a cup of coffee. I also got a caramel apple to try. I wish I could get my kids to eat them.

THanks for the heads up on Target! We have one 40 minutes a way, so I don't get down very often, but I'll definitely check them out and stock up if they are a good price.

I haven't tried the new flavors, but we have the caramel apple in the cabinet to try. I have to admit I'm partial to the bars with chocolate!

Alysha

mobear
12-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the tip on Target. I will have to check it out.

The caramel apple one is also sweet, but is great! It even has apple chunks in it.

lindrusso
12-10-2003, 03:40 PM
I went back a few hours ago to decide if I should buy the bars on Amazon and they were sold out. :( I guess the public knows a good deal when they see it, huh?

Mimeea
12-10-2003, 06:14 PM
darn-- they're sold out; and lemon zest is my favorite, too. I've also had luck getting them at Walmart, can't beat the price!

njc
12-11-2003, 08:07 PM
I've been getting my Luna bars at a sporting goods store called Gaylans for 99 cents!! They have more of the flavors at one time than any of our grocery stores or Target. njc