PDA

View Full Version : Mastercook problem

lonetree1353
12-27-2003, 04:44 PM
I wonder if you could help me with a problem I have in Mastercook V6.
I cannot get into my misc. recipe cookbook. I can access all the other ones but this one. When I do a search it works fine until it starts to search misc. recipes and then comes up with an error message and shuts down. I assume this cookbook has a corrupted file or whatever in it. Is there anyway I can save the recipes from this and correct my problem. TIA

wallycat
12-27-2003, 06:25 PM
I probably have no clue, but wonder if you've updated your index ...maybe that would help...

SUre hope PamE is still around!!
Maybe you could check out the mastercook website she moderates and see what info they have.
Good luck.

Kayaksoup
12-27-2003, 06:43 PM
this has happened to other people... you might find your answer here....
Mastercook problem (http://community.cookinglight.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41509&highlight=MC)

lonetree1353
12-27-2003, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the information. I guess my misc. cookbook is corrupted. How do you select just that one to send to Pam? I went on the yahoo mastercook website and someone said the same thing but I don't know where to look for that specific file. TIA

lonetree1353
12-27-2003, 08:18 PM
I just followed all the information links you provided and figured out how to separate my misc. cookbook. Thanks so much. My search now works so now I can send my corrupted file to Dave how offered to look at it for me. Thanks again for all your help. You guys are awesome.