PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Need Recipe Fast-Rice Krispie Type Bar

Sheila in MD
04-02-2004, 06:10 AM
I cannot find a recipe that I had (thought I got it from this board) for a bar cookie that is make with brown sugar, 3 T butter, mini-marshmallows, rice crispies and whole wheat flakes cereal (not sure what else is in it..). It is a no bake, made similiar to rice krispie treats. I think the name had butterscotch in it-I have tried the search but have had no luck...I have a hard time with the search though! Need to make these later this morning if at all possible..thanks!

Sheila in MD

Robyncz
04-02-2004, 06:35 AM
Check this old thread and see if the one you're looking for is there.

Good luck!

http://community.cookinglight.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34196&highlight=nobake

Sheila in MD
04-02-2004, 06:45 AM
Thanks but no...these do not have oatmeal or peanut butter in them...they seemed to be more a version of a rice krispie treat but had brown sugar (hence the butterscotch in the name), 3 T butter, rice krispies and whole wheat flakes as well as marshmallows...thanks for trying-still hoping someone recognizes what I am talking about. I have tried to search the net, but it is rather daunting given the ingredients I am using not to mention the word butterscotch!

Sheila in MD