PDA

View Full Version : Need help - Lost "Lost" 1/12

madpots
01-14-2005, 08:49 PM
My DVR acted up Wednesday and I didn't get "Lost" or "West Wing".
Can someone please tell me what happened in "Lost"? I read the thread commenting on the episode and now I am really confused.
I was not my chaarming self when the cable guy suggested I pushed the wrong button!!!
And what has happened to the girl who is pregnant?

kcmo727
01-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Hi Madpots,

Sorry you missed it, it is aggravating to miss your favorite shows. I had a lot of interruptions that night but here is what I remember. The featured characters (meaning they were in the flashbacks) were Boone and Shannon, the brother/sister who are always squabbling. Apparently she was living in Australia with an abusive boyfriend and Boone came to bail her out and take her home. It turns out they are not actually blood related but step brother and step sister and that Boone has alwaus been in love with Shannon. Like I said, I missed parts of it but it seems as though they have an incestuous relationship but not really as they are not actual brother/sister. Lock (the crazy older dude) tied them both to trees, but they escaped when the "monster" chased them. Boone got away, Shannon got killed by the monster. I was alarmed when that happened but it turns out that Boone was dreaming because he had been drugged by Lock and that Shannon is still alive. Kinda crazy.

I have missed some episodes so I do not know if claire(?) had her baby. Hope that helps!!!

madpots
01-15-2005, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the update. This is one show that is confusing if you see every minute of it! I have trouble keeping the names straight. I hope that Shannon gets to be a little more likeable.

Blissful_in_TX
01-15-2005, 09:09 AM
I missed it too! I forgot to put a stupid tape in the VCR. :rolleyes: I found a very thorough recap here:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/2004-05/13.html

Michelle - You can also see any episodes you missed. From what I'm aware, we don't know whether or not Claire has had her baby since she was taken by Ethan (and the others?).

Escher
01-15-2005, 09:27 AM
I don't believe Boone was drugged by Locke.

Well, abc apparently does. I stand corrected...they say locke made a Hallucinogenic compounde...

weak, IMHO... other scenes w/ the monster had no such drug activity...

I bet the person who wrote the summary didn't have access to the script and assumed incorrectly.