PDA

View Full Version : So You Think You Can Dance?

Jazzmatazz49
08-18-2005, 12:46 PM
I really like this show. It's much more fun than AI, and much more positive in attitude. Last night I especially liked the jive and latin dances. At the end, I was still in awe of the girl in the stripper outfit (sorry I'm not sure about names just yet), but she was in the bottom 3 girls. Why in the world did she wear that? And Snow is just weird-looking with all of her expressions. I predict she will go, not sure about which guy.

Varaile
08-18-2005, 03:57 PM
I've been following this and COMPLETELY forgot about it last night!!! I am sooo bummed! After all the choosing and interviews and more choosing I missed out on the dancing. Arrgh! :mad:

Snow is just weird period. :eek:

I figure the larger fellow (can't remember names either) is going to go first.

After they did their "Final 16" selection last week, I figured the judges had selected 8 that were really good, and 8 that were just mediocre, so that way they could more easily bump off the mediocre ones and keep the good ones. At least that's how it looked to me... :rolleyes:

PoppyJ
08-18-2005, 04:03 PM
I really enjoyed the show last night and I agree, it is better than AI. I am amazed at the dancing because I have two left feet and couldn't learn a dance to save my life. I loved the break dancer with spiked hair and how he gelled it down and did a wonder jive.