PDA

View Full Version : CLBB Cookbook

sohawk
08-28-2005, 03:29 PM
I don't post very often, but I "lurk" alot. :) In looking at some old posts, I see mention of a CLBB Cookbook put together by greysangel. When I tried to find the link or directions to get it, I had no luck. Is there any way for me to get this? I have seen some wonderful recipes, but I"m sure I've probably missed even more!

Thanks,
Sonya

badunnin
08-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Sonya - I still have the pdf files. Just an fyi, t has been requested that if you do take it, that you make a donation to some charity - JeAnne has a few that she likes, and several people, in honour of JeAnne's work, have chosen those. Of course, if there is one that is near and dear to your heart, I'm sure JeAnne wouldn't object. ;)

sohawk
08-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Badunnin,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. As it happens, I have been doing a little closet cleaning lately and my Aunt works for the state and her job has a clothes closet for HeadStart Parents, so that's where I'll be making my donation (hope that's ok JeAnne). Can you please send the pdfs to my hotmail account (sohawk@hotmail.com)?

Although, I don't often post, I certainly appreciate the ideas and suggestions from the members of the CLBB.

thanks again!!!!!