PDA

View Full Version : Question about super recipe reviewers

oduamy
12-01-2005, 06:25 PM
First of all, I have to say - THANK YOU to everyone who does recipe reviews!! It's an awesome reference to have this BB!!

My question is (for Cooking Light Recipes or recipes from other places that let you rate right on the recipe)- do you only review here on the BB or do you also review on the actual recipes on CL.com??? I often forget to check the BB and love to read the reviews attached to the recipes. I guess I'm trying to gauge if I'm missing out on a lot of reviews by only checking the recipe reviews?!

Just curious!!! Thanks :)

Holly in KC
12-01-2005, 07:00 PM
I rarely (if ever) post reviews in the recipe section. I try to post reviews on the boards, but am probably at about 50%.

jhoulihan
12-01-2005, 07:02 PM
I am exactly the opposite. I tend to review on the recipe page rather than on the bulletin boards. Once in a while I will post on the BB also, but rarely.

Peggy
12-01-2005, 09:28 PM
I only review recipes on the BB, never on CL.com.

Peggy

generic
12-02-2005, 12:15 AM
I tend to do more reviews on CL.com because it seems like most of the recipes I try have already been reviewed on the BB by the time I try them.

Kristal
12-02-2005, 05:42 AM
I used to review only on CL.com, but now I only review on the BB! Guess it wouldn't hurt to do both.