PDA

View Full Version : $99 cuisinart at Tuesday Morning

tperes
12-03-2005, 02:44 PM
All, I was at my local Tuesday Morning today, and WOW! do they have some good stuff. Le Creuset, Emile Henry, All-Clad...and Cuisinart.

They have this model (http://www.cuisinart.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi/en/item.cgi?item_id=DLC-8S) for $99.99, which regularly retails around $300.

I have asked DH if we can afford one, and he has to look at our books. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I am so sick of my Hamilton Beach blender/food processor combo. All it really does is whirl the food to the sides of the bowl, it doesn't even really chop it up! :rolleyes:

Okay, hopefully Santa gets my wish list.... :D

blazedog
12-03-2005, 03:12 PM
I love my Cuisinart but the 11 cup model doesn't retail for that much -- generally it's well under $200 at the perennial sales especially with additional discounts.

Make sure it's the 11 cup rather than the 7 cup as the smaller model is significantly cheaper.

If you love to cook, the Cuisie is a wonderful tool -- I've had mine for over 20 years -- can't beat the quality. :)

tea4one
12-03-2005, 04:17 PM
I already have an 11-cup KA, if it would of been the 14-cup I might of been there getting myself one. I really want a 14-cup FP and cuisinart is the only one that makes one that I know of right now.