PDA

View Full Version : Need help using Kitchen Assistant to find all recipes for a single issue

ttubbs
12-15-2005, 09:04 AM
This can be done right? Iím sure Iíve read on here where someone says something like ĎHey, all this months recipes have been posted!í Well, how do I find them? The search box wants a recipe title or ingredient and typing in ĎDecember 2005í doesnít work.

Iím sure there instructions here somewhere, but I canít seem to get the right search in the forums today either.

tholbrook
12-15-2005, 09:13 AM
Instead of the search box on the left side of the screen, go up to the one in the upper right - it is the dark purplish colored search box next to the "Community" tab.

Edited to add: it's the same search box you can also see when you are on the boards ... no need to go all the way back to the CL homepage to do your search.

ttubbs
12-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Well manure! I wanted to get all the recipes for a single issue, and then sort by user ratings. The search works, but thereís no sort option this way.

Threads just for CL recipe reviews have dropped off big time this year, and Iím pretty sure Iíve read that some have started adding their reviews in the Kitchen Assistant.

Thanks though, that helped, even though I didnít get me what I wanted.