PDA

View Full Version : Monday (1/9) exercisers

Kristal
01-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey all,

I woke up very early this morning and got in a 5 mile run at the gym. What about the rest of you?

MaryH
01-09-2006, 11:40 AM
I was also up early and got in an outside run for 5.2 miles.

pattiarl
01-09-2006, 12:30 PM
I went to a 6:00 a.m. spin class--I got there a few minutes early and got a new bike. It was a great workout and such a pleasure to get it out of the way.

Patti

Peggy
01-09-2006, 12:41 PM
My, we have a lot of early risers this morning! I just finished 35 minutes on the Nordic Track.

Peggy

Minky
01-09-2006, 01:12 PM
I was getting ready to head to kickboxing class when DS2 called from school saying he was feeling crappy again :( I told him he should stay home one more day (after his fever returned yesterday afternoon) but he insisted he couldn't miss two tests. You should have seen the look I got from the office assistant :eek: I guess I am the Horrible Mother of The Year (and it's only January 9!!)

Anway, I brought him home and since I was still in my workout clothes, I did one of my old Leslie Sansone DVDs. Worked up a decent sweat :)

Sheila

Kathy B
01-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Good workouts everyone! I was an early riser/exerciser, too, just didn't have time to post it. I did an hour of Yoga with Steve Ross (Inhale) at 5:00 AM today. Couldn't get back to sleep, so I figured I might as well workout! :rolleyes:

Sheila, Sorry to hear your DS is still sick. Can't say I blame him for not wanting to miss two tests! Hope he got some good rest in today.

Melman
01-09-2006, 09:19 PM
We definitely were a group of early risers today! I was up early as well, but I didn't work out until lunchtime when I took a yoga class.

Great job everyone!

TLee4
01-10-2006, 07:41 AM
After (yet another) sluggy weekend, I did make it to group power yesterday. No cardio, though. :(

Terri