PDA

View Full Version : Wildwood Crest hotel/motel recommendations?

Tizzylish
01-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi, my family would like to get together in Wildwood Crest this year the last week in June. I am looking for a clean hotel without that musty shore hotel smell. :p

We have two small children and one teen so I need a place that accomodates 5-6 people. I've check trip advisor and other online reviews but get conflicting reviews. Any suggestions for someone who has been there?

Thanks!

Robyn1007
01-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Now I'm curious, where is Wildwood Crest?

cas
01-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Unless they cleaned it up I would go somewhere else> We went with our 2 young children about 8 years ago and the boardwalk was a scary place and the motels were very crowded and the pools small!

Tizzylish
01-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Oh, I thought they were revamping Wildwood Crest and it has changed alot? From what I read/hear alot of motels/hotels are upgrading, or old ones are being torn down and new ones put up. I saw a few that looked pretty nice, but then I read about bad management and how some rooms aren't so nice, I'm so confused. :confused:

I personally like Ocean City MD, but this has been the place decided on because its close to Cape May (zoo for kiddies) has waterparks (older kiddies) more rides on the boardwalk than OC MD or NJ, and is near AC for adults wanting to take a night excursion.

Robyn1007 Wildwood Crest is in Wildwood NJ. :)