PDA

View Full Version : Writing a Proposal (Service type...not marriage)

jmarie
02-25-2006, 09:20 AM
I have a friend who opened a car detailing business. She wants to submit proposals to companies to do their fleet cars. She asked me to do it for her, but like her, I have never done anything like this.

I don't know how we would head the proposal. I know what her figures are, what she is going to charge, but I am pretty cluless about the proper form I/we should use.

She is willing to wash car, windows, vacume interior and wipe off dash for $25.00. She will completely detail the car once a year for $85.00, including blacking the tires.

She figures the 'wash only' should occur once a quarter and the waxing/complete detailing once a year. Can anyone help me with how this should look in print?

She would really appreciate any help that we can provide!
Thanks
Joyce

Gumbeaux
02-25-2006, 09:43 AM
You can go to Microsoft's (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010185501033.aspx) website. There you will find several templates for proposals that you can use with Microsoft Word. The template already has some information in it to give you a clue about what you should include. You just have to replace the info that is already there with your info.

I hope this helps.

jmarie
02-25-2006, 10:11 AM
OK, I am going public with this....
GUMBEAUX, you're the best!
Thanks!
Joyce

Gumbeaux
02-25-2006, 10:45 AM
OK, I am going public with this....
GUMBEAUX, you're the best!
Thanks!
Joyce

Maybe, but annoying at times. :(

jmarie
02-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Maybe, but annoying at times.

I've never found this to be, but then there are surprises around every corner.
Joyce