PDA

View Full Version : Good Food & Fine Wine & Music In St. Louis...Anyone Interested

DinnerzOnMe
08-10-2006, 05:48 PM
I've been in St. Louis for almost 3 years and I havent really met what I call, "My Core Group of Friends" I Love meeting new people and I thought this would be a great avenue to do so.

I wanted to start a club called, "I'm not from here, but my man is", as a way to bring people together who have moved from what they considered home for love. Since good food is key to my happiness, I figured I try this route instead. Maybe I'll incorporate the other idea at a later date.

Well, that about sums it up for now. If you live in or near St. Louis and you Love Fine Wine, Good Food and Music, join me in starting a Supper Club here in St. Louis.

Time Is A Wastin....Contact Me!

washukid
09-02-2006, 12:58 PM
I'd love to join a supper club in the St. Louis area and I like your tag line of "I'm not from here but my man is" since that seems to be the trend in St. Louis. I'm up for dinners out or hosting an event. Is there anyone else out there who'd like to join?

atrfo
09-09-2006, 03:08 PM
I would also be interested in joining a supper club in the St. Louis area. Are you still looking for people?

jhampton1980
09-09-2006, 07:56 PM
HI My name is Jennifer I would love to join if you still need people I am not from out of town. But I dont know of any other clubs like this you can email me at thehampton333@yahoo.com thanks jen

hhooping
09-11-2006, 10:26 AM
I love the idea! I moved to St. Louis this summer for love. Which is great but he's knee deep in school and all my girlfriends are back 'home' in Houston! I'm definitely looking for fun people to make St. Louis start to feel like home.

Heather

LauraB
09-15-2006, 08:48 AM
Hi!
My name is Laura and I belong to a St. Louis CL Supper Club that has been active for about 4 1/2 years. We are a group of about 8-12 (membership and attendance fluctuates) women of all different ages, marital status, careers, neighborhood/suburbs of St. Louis and IL. We would be happy to have more members. We meet once per month--usually on a Sunday evening and try to pick a date that works for the most of us.
If you're interested in learning more, please email me at metzl@wustl.edu
If you just want to start your own group that is great too--good luck and have fun!
Laura :)