PDA

View Full Version : Rev. Creamy Cajun Shrimp Linguine (CL 9/06)

acginkc
08-22-2006, 08:34 PM
We really liked this dish. We halved it and it was plenty of food for us with a salad and some bread. I doubled the creole (subbed for cajun since that is what I had on hand) and was glad I did. Also omitted the parsley because I didn't have any. This is not really saucy, it just coated the pasta mixture.

We had a ceasar salad as suggested and felt that it was too strong a flavor with the pasta, I would just do a simple green salad next time.

We will definitely make this again. It was fast and easy.

Luv to Cook
08-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Made this tonite. It was pretty good. I have had something like this before...perhaps from epicurious. Anyhow, it was pretty easy and quick to put together. I did not have any half and half, so I just used 2% milk and it thickened up just fine. I also doubled the cajun seasoning (which I think it needed as far as seasoning), but if I were to make it again, I would not add the salt.

I had parsley but forgot to add it, but I think it would have been a nice addition.
Anita

fancyn
10-13-2006, 11:06 AM
We had this for dinner last night and really enjoyed it. I used 8 oz. of linguine, doubled the sauce (we're saucy people), and doubled the cajun seasoning. It went together quickly which is also a bonus. DH LOVED it so this one will definitely be repeated. :)

Terrytx
10-17-2006, 10:15 AM
We had this for dinner last night and really enjoyed it. I used 8 oz. of linguine, doubled the sauce (we're saucy people), and doubled the cajun seasoning. It went together quickly which is also a bonus. DH LOVED it so this one will definitely be repeated. :)

ditto what she did and it was so easy to put together. Very good!

julie1351
10-17-2006, 08:31 PM
This was super easy to do and very tasty. I am sure this will be a favorite in our house.