PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to a Cooking Class Today!!

Leonard
10-25-2006, 07:05 AM
I'm so excited :D :D :D Today I am going to a cooking class. A new beautiful, huge kitchen store recently opened in my area. They have different classes scheduled there. My DH and I went several weeks ago to check it out. It is gorgeous!! It has of course, tons of cooking supplies but a beautiful instructional kitchen area, with a huge granite worktop for the chef and the students!! This class is "The Battle of The Chowders"!!! We will learn to make New England & Manhattan Clam Chowder and homemade crackers to go along with the soup. Thankfully the weather here in Florida is seasonably cool!! So the soup will be a great dinner choice!!

donleyk
10-25-2006, 07:17 AM
That sounds like fun! I've been watching for classes like this and they are available in my area I just haven't seen anything to push me into picking up the phone and doing it. Report back!

Canice
10-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Have a blast! I loooove cooking classes and, needless to say, chowders and crackers are right up my alley. Be sure to let us know how it goes!

cookieee
10-25-2006, 10:37 AM
HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!! Do you know if there are any in my area?

Leonard
10-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Cookieee: I went to the new, huge, beautiful Rolling Pin Kitchen Emporium in my area, Brandon, Florida. You can check and see if there is a location in your area.