Community Message Boards

Thread: Nutrition Info for Nestle's Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips

Nutrition Info for Nestle's Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips

Don't ask.....but I am at work and need to know the nutritional info on Nestle's semi-sweet chocolate chips. I need to know how much is a serving,and how many calories, fiber grams and fat grams in a serving. If anyone is at home and has a bag of these in their pantry, I would be most appreciative if you could post the info. Thanks much!

P.S. I tried to find it online, but couldn't.

I found it here:

http://www.verybestbaking.com/produc....aspx#semichoc

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 tbsp (14 g)
    Servings Per Container about 24

Amount Per Serving

Calories 70

Calories from Fat 35

% Daily Value**

Total Fat 4g
    6%

Saturated Fat 2.5g 12%

Trans Fat 0g

Sodium 0mg 0%

Total Carb. 9g 3%

Dietary Fiber <1g 3%

Sugars 8g

Protein <1g

Thank you so much aggie94! This confirms my suspictions that I have been living in la-la land with respect to how good/bad these are as a snack....sigh.

P.S. I see you are in Arizona, but I am wondering if Aggie94 indicates a Texas A&M Aggie? We are a Longhorn family, but since the Longhorns forgot to come to their basketball game on Sunday, we are all rooting for the Aggies to go all the way!

Yep, Fightin' Texas Aggies, Class of 1994. Whoooooop!!

LOL on the Longhorns. Hey, we rooted for them big time when they played USC for the national championship. If my Aggies aren't in it, might as well root for the Big 12. But if it's Aggies vs. Longhorns, watch out!

Thanks for the support - I think they're gonna need it tonight! Can't wait until March Madness is over - the stress is killing me.