Community Message Boards

Thread: Juicers

Juicers

Does anyone have a juicer that they can recommend? I've been itching to get one, but I don't know which brand/model works best and is easy to clean. I'd like a Juiceman Jr., but I've heard that it breaks. Has anyone ever had a problem with this brand/model?
    Thanks.

My parents have the Jack LaLane Power Juicer (they bought it over a year ago). My mom likes it a lot, and I've enjoyed the juices that she's made.
    It still works great, and is pretty easy to clean, I think. Juicing is an "event" in that I don't think it's ever really quick and easy, but this machine is great.

I dont have a juicer but I have a Vitamix blender that I couldnt live without. Vitamix touts the benefit of the fiber that you get when you dont take out the pulp. I make awesome smoothies with spinach, carrots, cabbage , blueberries mangos papaya pineapple and strawberries. My kids who dont love spinach love this and are happy to get their greens this way. I could go on forever about it. If you want more info I would be happy to provide more. you can also google vitamix and get the scoop. Its expensive but worth every penny

I recntly bought a Cuisinart juicer and I like it. The first time I used it, the juicce went all over, but the spout closes when you use it and you push it sown to let the juice pour out.

I have a VtaMIX also, but when I want OJ or lemon or lime juice, I perfer to use a juicer.

Sami
    Don't give up, Moses was once a basket case.

I've been using the Juicerman for about 18 years and never had a problem, It 's great.

Thanks for all of the reviews! Today is my birthday and my husband gave me the Jack Lalane Power Juicer. So now it's off to the grocery store to load up on fruits and veggies.