Community Message Boards

Thread: new supper club

Post new supper club

Any singles (ages 38-50) interested in starting a supper club in Washington DC meto area? (Montgomery County/Fairfax County/DC)?

Hi Lisa - some of us from MD/DC/VA are meeting next week to see about starting a supper club. I don't know if they are single (I am - and I fit into the age bracket!).

[This message has been edited by LSB (edited 06-22-2000).]

i am interested in a supper club in the baltimore/d.c. area. i have several female fellow teachers that are also interested. could you give me information on where and when your group is meeting?

thank you.

tina francis

Thumbs up

Hi Tina, I am interested in a supper club as well and live right outside Columbia. have you received any other replies?

Originally posted by LSB:
    Hi Lisa - some of us from MD/DC/VA are meeting next week to see about starting a supper club. I don't know if they are single (I am - and I fit into the age bracket!).

[This message has been edited by LSB (edited 06-22-2000).]
    I am too late for the meeting this week. if not when and where? If I missed it, when and where is next meeting? THanks!!!

Tina: no date or place has been set yet. I was waiting for a few more responses (three including you so far) before setting up an initial meeting. I did get a response from "LSB" who advised there is already start up meeting for a new group in this area scheduled for sometime this week. I dont yet know the date or place. since this is Wednesday, we may have already missed it. If I hear anything, I'll forward the info to you.

Lisa

Originally posted by Melissa P:
    Hi Tina, I am interested in a supper club as well and live right outside Columbia. have you received any other replies?
    Melissa: thanks for your reply. I have gotten a few replies so far. Nothing is set yet for an initial meeting. I live in Burtonsville and work in Rockville so the Columbia area is well within reach as far as I am concerned. I'll be happy to keep you posted.

Lisa

Lisa - I sent an email to you last week! Maybe the email address listed here is wrong? Anyway - sorry for the very late notice, but we are meeting actually tonight - Wed, June 28 - at Lebanese Taverna on Conn Ave (near Woodley Park Metro) at 7pm.

I think we will be splitting up into groups by area (NoVa, MD and DC) since there seems to be a big response. I'm not really the one organizing this, but I will make sure a post is put here with more details after we meet.

Hope you can make it tonight - if not, hope to see you all at a supper club soon!

Louise

Originally posted by LSB:
    Lisa - I sent an email to you last week! Maybe the email address listed here is wrong? Anyway - sorry for the very late notice, but we are meeting actually tonight - Wed, June 28 - at Lebanese Taverna on Conn Ave (near Woodley Park Metro) at 7pm.

I think we will be splitting up into groups by area (NoVa, MD and DC) since there seems to be a big response. I'm not really the one organizing this, but I will make sure a post is put here with more details after we meet.

Hope you can make it tonight - if not, hope to see you all at a supper club soon!

Louise
    Louise: Thanks for the info. unfortunately I didnt read my email in time to make the meeting. Do you know who is organzing the group? Sounds like there must have been a large response since there are going to be several groups organized by location. I am in Montgomery COunty. I'd like to join the MD group. Any more info you can send me is appreciated. In the meantime, Happy July 4th!

Talking

My husband and I are interested in joining the Maryland group, (if it is not just for singles). We live in Frederick, MD. Let me know if there is one active.