Community Message Boards
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris is out of jail

Paris is out of jail

I guess they are making an announcement at 10 am. Figures.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278885,00.html

Wow that makes me feel like rioting.

I am totally disgusted by this!:mad: If it were you or me we would have spent more than 45 days behind bars. I wonder how long it will be before she does this again. Poor little rich girl!

I know I shouldn't care, but it just annoys me to no end.

They were talking on the radio on Tuesday about how cold she was cause she had to use one of her 3 blankets as a pillow, she is so tired from lack of sleep from being so cold and she has dropped a lot of weight because she isn't eating.

Um, she was in jail ONE day at that point.

Sentenced to 45 days, expected to serve 23 days due to good behavior and ends up spending 3. Ah, justice.
    Maria

I wonder how much time she'll serve when she actually does end up hitting someone because of drunk/reckless driving.:mad:

The latest is that she has been "reassigned" with an ankle bracelet, and has to stay home for 40 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawstinn View Post
    They were talking on the radio on Tuesday about how cold she was cause she had to use one of her 3 blankets as a pillow, she is so tired from lack of sleep from being so cold and she has dropped a lot of weight because she isn't eating.

Maybe they had to release her for her own safety-as in she whined so much the guards were grabbing their billy-clubs and tasers.

I'm sure she learned her lesson.
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen

Quote Originally Posted by funnybone View Post
    The latest is that she has been "reassigned" with an ankle bracelet, and has to stay home for 40 days.
    And we all know how inclined she is to follow the rules- the reason she went to jail in the first place was because she drove on her suspended license.

She is a complete waste of space. One would think that the conflicts in the middle east, potential for something brewing in Russia, hunger rampant around the world, and crimes that occur in our own back yards would be the most important news of the day. No, I heard that CNN had a breaking news banner that she had been released. GIVE ME A BREAK. I've chosen not to watch the mainstream media for the past 6 months for this very reason.

This woman needs to crawl in a hole and not come out for the next 40 years. I can't believe that she's as "popular" as she is. She may be interesting or unique, but in the end, she's not worth my time. Unfortunately, this thread will probably have more responses to it than any other that focuses on more importation issues in the world :mad:

Oh, and releasing her for a "medical condition?" Seriously. Letting some poor little rich girl turn down what everyone else there eats is just unfathomable. Two days of her not eating are not going to kill her. If she was hungry enough, she would have eaten whatever she was given.
    Life finds a way to amaze and amuse me everyday.

Now I can sleep at night!
    Lori

This is is great news! Now Nicole Ritchey can end her hunger strike!

-Donna
    No matter how you slice the baloney, there are always two sides!

Someone got paid.
    A well rounded person is perfectly pointless. - Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Maybe they had to release her for her own safety-as in she whined so much the guards were grabbing their billy-clubs and tasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity Hears View Post
    Someone got paid.
    Yep.

They said the "medical condition" is that she was refusing meals

Any animal will eat when it get's hungry enough.

And even if she does have a "condition" aren't jails equipped with medical facilities?

Its a perversion of justice. What justice remains that is. So she doesn't want to eat. let her starve a little, she's used to it anyway.

Gee, I wonder if I stayed at her house, that I would consider it "arrest"????

The medical condition they supposedly released her on was a rash. Poor thing.

Gosh, I hope she didn't get a hang nail too. Now that would just be cruel.
    TKay

People remain in prison every day with addiction, HIV, pregnacy, asthma, diabetic conditions, obesity, heart disease.. wow, I guess that ends prison overcrowding if all you need to have is a rash to get out. Boo hoo. Of course, I will be mad about this breaking of the rules for one priviledged princess until Libby gets pardoned and does even less time than Paris. Oh to be rich and have powerful friends. Lady Justice may be blind by she works the door like a bouncer.

Her medical condition was that she was sick of being incarcerated. . .
    Lucinda

I'm off to go break some laws . . . apparently when they put me in jail, all I need to do is just refuse to eat and they'll let me out.
    Theresa & Gigi & Anisette & Enchante & Le Beau Ouiseaux Rouge

Well, it looks like Rev. Sharpton is getting ready to get in the fray. This should get interesting.

LOL! The story is that she wasn't eating the "crap" they called food.

Point #1) Anything has gotta taste better than Britney.

Point #2) Guess a scortching case of GonoHerpesRrheaCrabs isn't always a bad thing, eh Paris?

...surely y'all remember...

::willies::

My 1st thought was that something was rotting and falling out or off. With her, anything is possible.

Yup, let's hear it for "justice".
    Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Maxine

Did y'all really think she would remain in jail? It was never gonna happen to a Hilton chick. In all seriousness, I do feel she needs mental help. She also need to kept away from that weird mother of hers and Nicole. And, she needs to pay for what "all this drama" is costing the state. This is all so pathetic! Now all that need to happen is for our Gov to step and give immunity. It could happen!??!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by TieKitty View Post
    Well, it looks like Rev. Sharpton is getting ready to get in the fray. This should get interesting.
    Here you go:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/...gre4KWlISs0NUE

Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Maxine

In the scheme of things, this is a meaningless blip.

The utter cynicism of whoever the hell let her out knowing what kind of light this sheds on the existence of two systems of justice.

Yes of course there are two system of justice and the rich and powerful get all kinds of breaks -- but one would think that knowing the spotlight with which the release would be viewed, that someone would have the decency to refrain from making such an utter mockery.
    Some days I pray for Silence, Some days I pray for Soul,
    Some days I just pray to the God of Sex and Drums and Rock 'N' Roll.

Meatloaf

If it were any other celebrity I probably wouldn't be as annoyed.

Call me a bad person but I really want to see Paris get her a$$ handed to her.

Oh my.....I am agreeing with Al Sharpton......who knew this could happen??!
    "I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride"