Community Message Boards

Thread: Supper Club- Pittsburgh, PA

Talking Supper Club- Pittsburgh, PA

Calling all Pittsbugh cooking enthusiasts, come one come all! I am looking to start a supper club that meets either once a month or twice a month, depending on how often the group would like to meet.
    We would share our home made delicacies and enjoy good conversation.
    If interested, please post a reply!

Talking

Hi!
    I loved your message!

I live in the North Hills (Glenshaw) and am interested in starting or joining a supper club in the Pittsburgh area.

I'm 32 years old, married, no kids yet...really into adventurous cuisine...and stimulating conversation.
    -Amanda

ps. I know your originally posting was quite a while ago.

Originally posted by Mie Mie Aung:
    Calling all Pittsbugh cooking enthusiasts, come one come all! I am looking to start a supper club that meets either once a month or twice a month, depending on how often the group would like to meet.
    We would share our home made delicacies and enjoy good conversation.
    If interested, please post a reply!

Hello

Your message may have been posted awhile ago, but I just took a look at the site and searched for some postings in Pittsburgh and thought I'd reply. It sounds like a great idea. If you have already started one and are accepting newcomers, I'd love to get involved. I'm in Shadyside, but will drive anywhere. Let me know- thanks.
    Amy

I too live in the Pittsburgh area. I am very interested in getting involved, if there are any openings for newcomers. I just learned about the club by reading my new issue of Cooking Light (Sept. 01 issue). It looks like a fun time! E-mail me at hey5star@aol.com
    Mackie

interest here too!

hey gang!

been reading the pittsburgh posts and i have a strong interest in a supper club as well! has anything come together is there room for another? i emailed a few people because i wasn't able to post (which now, obviously, i am) but i thought, just to cover all my bases, i'd express my interest here as well!

i live in the south hills but am always all over the city and as a native pittsburgher, i know and love the city well!

if there's a group that's formed and already full, i'd be happy to begin another!

kelley
    socks@sgi.net

Hi Kelley!

A few of us had tried to get a group going back in the fall, but it kind of fell by the wayside for a couple of months. I just sent you an email, but for anyone else out there, drop me a line and we'll see what we can pull together!

Kathleen
    kathleenheuer@yahoo.com

kathleen et al

we're hoping to try for something maybe the first week of februrary? so anyone interested, contact someone and get on board!

kelley
    socks@sgi.net