Community Message Boards

Thread: Marinated sweet peppers

Marinated sweet peppers

Being a fan of the subs at Blimpie, I always have mine dressed with their marinated sweet peppers; they're fantastic!!!

I would love to locate a source for these delicious bites, but can find NO marinated sweet peppers anywhere; not Kroger, not Spartan, not Wal*Mart, etc. They don't even have to be the same brand as those dished up at Blimpie.

Does anyone have ANY idea where I might locate some scrumptious sweet snackers? Great for salads, too!

Thanks - Cooking Mahz
    Last edited by CookingMahz; 05-21-2008 at 06:21 PM.

Blimpies Sweet peppers

You may have found these by now, but they sell them in a big jar at blimpies for $12. I just bought some last week

Thank you!!

Oh, I appreciate this information SO much! I have not found the marinated sweet peppers even after such a long time. I'm going to Blimpie tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by bettya100 View Post
    Does anyone have ANY idea where I might locate some scrumptious SPAM
    Spammer is trying to get an image to show up in their posts.

Reported...

Curious that they were all edited in the wee hours and after the question was asked on another thread.

But I really was here to see what was being said about marinated sweet peppers. Sounds good. I've never been to a Blimpie's, so I didn't know I was missing something.