Community Message Boards

Thread: Looking For A Smoker (Cooking) Bag

Looking For A Smoker (Cooking) Bag

Hi, I am looking for one of the new Smoker Bags that someone said Rachel Ray used on a show. You just put food in the bag, seal it up and it makes the food taste like it was cooked in a slow smoker all day, but without all the fuss. She used it in the oven I think. How cool. Does anyone know where to find them?

Found one here.
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

--Helen Keller

Where? Where?

If you click on the here it will take you to this link - http://www.bigacres.com/smokerbag.html
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

--Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Panek View Post
    If you click on the here it will take you to this link - http://www.bigacres.com/smokerbag.html
    Thank you, thank you. There was no underlining on my view and pointed at beginning not "here." Every year I give all my family and gal pals a convenience product they might not buy for themselves as frugal gourmets as stocking stuffer. Had offered Veggie Boy and Gal my Weber charcoal grill when other son had upgraded me. No room in van. Sounds like this would be a sub.

BTW: I read about a product last year that I order immediately and it showed up cheaper at supermarket. So will wait.
    Thank you again