Community Message Boards

Thread: Lost Bed Bath and Beyond Receipt.

Lost Bed Bath and Beyond Receipt.

I need to take the item back for an exchange, not a refund, just an exchange...and there will be a price difference in their favor. Anyone have any experience with this? I paid for it with a credit card, but have lost the receipt. And I just bought the darned thing Saturday!

Thanks in advance!
    Joyce
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen

I think they can look it up in their system with your credit card number. You just give them the credit card and they can find a record of what you paid.
    Dubravka

I'm going down today. I'll give it a try!

Thanks!
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen

It

Exchanges without a receipt are usually simple at any store. I don't think you will have problems. It's when you want a refund that can be more difficult.

Reported what ?

Thanks to all who responded. I took it back and exchanged it with no problem. I really appreciate your help.

Happy New Year!
    Joyce

I reported a spam post, which has since been deleted by the moderators.

Thanks for the clarification!
    Joyce