I work at Target in Guest Services.
* you can return up to $75/year without a receipt
* you must furnish an id (driver's license) that will be scanned to update your return record
* must still be carrying the merchandise
* it will be returned at the lowest price in the last 90 days
* depending on cost it will either go to a Target gift card or in cash. Cashier can't override the system
If you used one of them, let them know you had an allgeric reaction. Otherwise it should be new and unused.
Democrats are Sexy. Who has ever heard of a good piece of elephant?