Community Message Boards

Thread: Anyone have the cooking instructions for Smart Ones Tradit. Lasagna w/ Meat Sauce?

Anyone have the cooking instructions for Smart Ones Tradit. Lasagna w/ Meat Sauce?

Our microwave died after we had this entree in it- and the box was already well buried in the garbage. We put the meal back in the freezer in a zip bag... wondering if anyone has one of these in their freezer, and could look at the box to tell me the instructions for how to cook it in the oven? Would appreciate it!
    Thanks,
    dreamer

P.S.: I wasn't sure which forum to post this in... somehow it didn't seem appropriate for "Great" Food. !

I'm REALLY going to date myself ha ha because I was cooking those things before microwave ovens were around.

Back then they came in a metal container. I would thaw them and then stick them in a 350 or so oven until they were bubbly - with foil on top so the top wouldn't burn.

I would probably put the frozen thing into a small covered oven safe dish like Pyrex - thaw in the refrigerator - and then cook as above.
    Some days I pray for Silence, Some days I pray for Soul,
    Some days I just pray to the God of Sex and Drums and Rock 'N' Roll.

Meatloaf

From Netgrocer.com.

Usage Directions / Dosage:
    Keep frozen. Do not refreeze. For best quality and food safety, follow these cooking instructions: Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reuse tray. Keep frozen until ready to use. Cook thoroughly before eating. Use caution as product and packaging will be hot. Microwave oven: The following cook preparation was developed using a 1200 watt microwave oven. Due to variations in all ovens, adjustment to cooking time may be required. 1. Remove tray from outer carton; pull back corner of film to vent. 2. Cook on High for 4 minutes. 3. Rotate 1/4 turn. 4. Cook on Medium for 4 1/2 minutes. Let stand in microwave 1 - 2 minutes. Enjoy. Conventional oven: Due to variations in all ovens, adjustment to cooking time may be required. 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Do to exceed 350 degrees F. 2. Remove tray from outer carton; pull back corner of film to vent. 3. Place tray on baking sheet on middle oven rack. 4. Cook for 50 minutes. 5. When removing from oven, keep tray on baking sheet. Let stand 1 - 2 minutes. Enjoy.

PS: You can request a mod to delete the duplicate thread.

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much!!!

dreamer

I didn't click on this post. I replied to the other post with the instructions from a link to wegmans. Sorry, I should of read this one before replying.
    "Everyone is kneaded out of the same dough but not baked in the same oven." - Yiddish Proverb