My cooking started on the weekend this time (or Friday night, to be more specific).
So far I've made the following (served with salads, etc. as appropriate):
- spaghetti pie (adapted from CL recipe)
- potato skins (adapted from CL recipe)
- chicken in tomatillo sauce (made up)
- broccoli chowder (Eating Well)
- cinnamon coffee brownies (Williams Sonoma Cookies and Brownies)
I need to marinate some more chicken tonight. Maybe I'll do a chicken korma, or else butter chicken.
"If you're not chasing after miracles, what's the point?" The movie Saint Ralph
"What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five" - Alanis Morisette, Hand in My Pocket