Community Message Boards

Thread: A New Seattle Cooking Club

Smile A New Seattle Cooking Club

Hello, my name is Annie. I have lived in Seattle for most of my life and was interested in starting a cooking club. I love to cook and was hoping someone else was interested in joining me in starting one. Reply if you are interested. Thanks!

I'm sincerely interested and live in the Interbay area. Any luck finding others to participate?

I joined a Supper Club when CL first started promoting them. It was great fun, and I would love to join another. Please count me in.

Seattle Cooking Club

Hi Lynn:

Well I guess its me and you. I say we work to get a few more bodies committed to this endeavor and make it happen. Anyone else sincerely interested? Don't reply if you routinely make commitments and don't show up. I've had enough of that retarded behavior.

You've got one more here! My name is Katie and to top it off, I think I might know Lynn from that supper club she speaks of years ago.

I'm back in a place where I can be committed to a supper club on a regular basis.

I'm ready!

Seattle Supper Club

Yes Katie, I remember you! So, we've got 4... anybody heard from friends who might be interested?

I'm interested

Hi,

I used to be part of Lynn's group ages ago. After I got married and had my son I didn't find I had as much time. I really want to try to make this work now because I desperately need some other things to do besides work and chores. I live in the north Lynnwood area. As a bonus my husband loves to fish so I may be able to provide fresh seafood some of the time.

Thanks,
    Maia

Let's Get Going!

Are we ready to call our first meeting?