Community Message Boards

Thread: Concord Custom Cleaner coupons?

Concord Custom Cleaner coupons?

This is trivial, but thought I might as well ask. Twice a year I take in a huge load of dry cleaning (summer/winter work wardrobe). It used to be that about once a month, Concord would have a coupon for 25% of your entire order, so I'd always wait until that week to take everything in. I've been watching their coupons for about 2 months now and they haven't had the 25% off one--does anyone know if they've discontinued that? It made a big difference, as my twice annual tickets are usually in the $150+ range. The most I've seen lately is $5 off a $10 order, which is like spit in the ocean....
    "Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
    Use an egg carton like everyone else and stop being such a poser." - The Little Book of Wrong Shui

How about calling them and asking?

We don't bring much to the dry cleaners, but we dropped off DH's blazer today and there was a sign on the door stating that due to rising costs of materials, they had to raise their rates. This isn't a Concord Cleaners, but maybe they aren't giving bigger discounts because of a rise in their costs?? Just a thought. But, I agree with whocares. Try calling and asking.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyntaylorlc View Post
    Hey everyone, I have found this great site You can get free gifts by completing a free offer My friend got a free iPhone! Sign up to this site: bit ly/l3QiWI Complete the intuit website offer, sign up for 30 day trial and cancel before the time is up By doing this you will be able to get any gift you want for FREE! There are many other free offers avaliable as well If you need any help let me know!
    Reported.

Did you try to finding them on Facebook? Or Twitter? Seems everyone in my area has gone that route to put coupons or discounts.