Community Message Boards

Thread: Buffalo area Supper Club

Talking Buffalo area Supper Club

I would love to start, or join, a Buffalo, NY area supper club. I participated in clubs in both Florida and Michigan when we lived in those states. Either cooks only, or couples. I live in Hamburg but know my way around WNY.
    Tina K......Cooking great food is always an adventure!

Hi, TinaK-- what are your ideas for this club? I'm in Kenmore. I was desperate for a supper club when I first moved here, and couldn't get any interest then... even the cooking club I joined through Meetup.com ended when the organizer left.

Full disclosure-- I don't have a great cash flow, and I'm vegetarian. But I can cook at gourmet level, and was a personal chef in the not-too-distant past. I'm a good baker also. I'm really not into highly processed foods, though.

I'd be interested in various kinds of clubs, or one that switches up the activities-- I dig the idea of cooking together, learning new techniques, themes, recipe comparisons...

Oh, and my oldest nephew and his family live in Hamburg, though the last time I was out there, it was to see Peter Frampton @the fair.
    Last edited by heavy hedonist; 03-17-2012 at 06:10 PM.