Thought I would try this recipe today. I have fresh rosemary and thought I would look for a way to incorporate it:
Bourbon Glazed Salmon
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Melanie J. Clarke
This top-rated salmon recipe gets its flavor from the tangy brown sugar-bourbon marinade and the sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 fillet)
Amount per serving
• Calories: 307
• Calories from fat: 34%
• Fat: 11.6g
• Saturated fat: 1.8g
• Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
• Polyunsaturated fat: 4.7g
• Protein: 34.4g
• Carbohydrate: 14.9g
• Fiber: 0.4g
• Cholesterol: 94mg
• Iron: 2mg
• Sodium: 288mg
• 1 cup packed brown sugar $
• 6 tablespoons bourbon
• 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice $
• 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon salt $
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 8 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick) $
• Cooking spray $
• 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions $
1. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add salmon fillets. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag once. Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Place fillets on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 11 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds and 1 tablespoon onions.
Crumbsandco reported. Must like SPAM in those cupcakes.
Copyright © 2012
Time Inc. Lifestyle Group.
All Rights Reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Your California Privacy Rights).