Community Message Boards

Thread: Escher's favorite topic: Escher

Hybrid View

Escher's favorite topic: Escher

Quote Originally Posted by funniegrrl View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye. I now put the long-gone, never-lamented Escher on Ignore.
    So, funniegrrl has sadly ignored me. It happens from time to time.

But what baffles me though, is the reason... apparently, my desire to uncensor the v-word was the deal-breaker.

And I put some real work into that post... a public service, I might add:
    notice the legal language?
    notice the well thought out reasoning?
    notice the declaration of independence resonance?

That took some time, folks, it was a quality post.
    Last edited by Escher; 04-13-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    More calm, cool, scathing logic that drives women crazy...

What a contrast in threads. The other was intelligent and articulate. This one is rude and immature.

Quote Originally Posted by Escher View Post
    So, funniegrrl has sadly ignored me. It happens from time to time.

But what baffles me though, is the reason... apparently, my desire to uncensor the v-word is what set her over the edge.
    Probably more than you know I wonder who is ignored more, you or me?

I think what is happening here Escher is that you have been absent for so long that you lost your harem. Also, we have not had to put up with Bob for so long, that we got used to being treated like a human being. I don't think we are going to take the sh*t that you and Bob dish out anymore. So I would suggest that you move on. OK? Thank you.

entirely possible... untended harems to tend to wander. I was remiss in my sultan duties. More's the pity.

BobMark is gone? Alas, the gay blade was a perfect foil... I shall miss him.

I haven't seen anything ignore worthy from you yet, cookieee. I'll have to keep an eye on you....

I don't know what this says about me...but I like both Escher's and Bob's snarkiness at times.
    Sherri

Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.

Welcome to the Harem, SDMomChef. Pull up a comfy pillow, some bon-bons, and your favorite novel.

Your sultan of snark is entirely at your disposal.

I enjoy(Ed) both Escher and Bobmark's comments immensely. I come from a family of all girls and went to both a boarding high school and college that were all female and switched to coed shortly before I attended each.

Many alumae were horrified. But my point was, and still is, whether misguided or not... Is that men and women both exist in the world. Of all differing opinions whether one likes it, agrees, or not, but to put ones ones head in the sand and pretend that one does not exist is foolish.

Especially for me, whether I agree or disagree, am disgisgusted or annoyed by the opinion, I would like the opportunity to hear/learn all sides and all opinions.

I enjoy hearing the points of view offered from Escher, bob mark, gumbeaux, etc,, even if I do not agree with them, I still like the opportunity to hear their point if view and disagree. Actually anyone I disagree with, I still want to hear their POV.

Quote Originally Posted by Escher View Post
    Welcome to the Harem, SDMomChef. Pull up a comfy pillow, some bon-bons, and your favorite novel.

Your sultan of snark is entirely at your disposal.

Can one be a part-time member of a harem since I don't always agree that your snarkiness is always appropriate?
    Sherri

Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.